This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
My Big Little Sister: Pied Piper Theatre Company
"Tom says he can't understand his little sister Ruby. She always wants to be someone else: a pop star, a model, a princess...
Ruby says she just wants to be a grown-up, with no one telling her what to do, how to dress and where to go...
Mum says you should be careful what you wish for....!
A delightful new play taking a light-hearted look at what happiness really means.
Presented by Pied Piper
Ages 4 - 8
Peformances at 12pm & 3pm"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 020 8369 5454
→ Woodside Park 10 min walk
→ West Finchley 12 min walk