Tue 19th Feb at 7:30pm
The Tailor-Made Man
@ The Arts Theatre, London
Featuring: Faye Tozer, Dylan Turner
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for The Tailor-Made Man
The Tailor-Made Man : Faye Tozer, Dylan Turner
The Tailor-Made Man is the true story of William Haines, the silent screen star who was fired by Louis B Mayer of MGM Studios because he was gay and refused to marry and give up his lifelong partner Jimmy Shields.
This world premiere a powerful story about Hollywood and its system and hypocrisy, but above all it is the story of Billy and Jimmy's turbulent, passionate love affair that survived and lasted over 50 years.
Faye is best known for her role within STEPS. For 5 years she travelled the world, topping the charts in the UK, Japan, Australia, Europe and the US. Having sold over 20 million records worldwide, the group was awarded a BRIT Award for their musical endeavours, amongst a wealth of others. With 10 years of musical theatre under her belt, Faye has recently put together a cabaret show that reflects her original swing roots and has brought her to a whole new audience.
Faye Tozer tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Arts Theatre
Enquiries: 0844 847 1608
→ Charing Cross 9 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk