This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Peploe, Blyth And Kirkcaldy
Kirkcaldy Museum & Art Gallery holds one of the largest, public, collections of work by SJ Peploe. The collection covers the whole range of Peploe’s work from portraits to landscapes and still lifes.
Jane Freel, Museums Curator at Kirkcaldy Museum & Art Gallery, will look at highlights from the collection and explore how this small Fife, art gallery managed to amass such a collection. It will focus on the considerable influence of John Waldegrave Blyth and the connection between Peploe and the Gallery.
Free tickets available from the Information Desk at the Scottish National Gallery or call 0131 624 6560
Image © National Galleries of Scotland
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Scottish National Gallery
→ Waverley 6 min walk