This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Modern Buddhism Evening Talk
Amoghasiddi Kadampa Buddhism Centre hosts a talk on modern Buddhism with Kadam Bridget Heyes.
The centre believes that the teachings of Buddha are scientific methods for improving our human nature and qualities by developing the capacity of our mind.
The talk explains how modern people can achieve lasting peace and happiness by applying this ancient wisdom to their lives.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Forum
Enquiries: 01603 727 950
Disabled Bookings: 01603 727 950
→ Norwich 15 min walk