This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Mould, squeeze, roll out and build a special portrait mug inspired by portraits in the Contemporary Collections.
Suitable for ages 5 to 11 plus their carers.
Free ticket required, available on a first come first served basis one hour in advance. Sessions last approximately 90 minutes.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk