This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
A Sketchbook Of Ideas
Pick up some pencils and paper and draw your way around this story of a very well known author and illustrator. Make a sketchbook after the story.
Suitable for ages 3 and over plus their carers.
No ticket required, sessions last approximately 45 minutes.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: National Portrait Gallery
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk