This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Conversations with people whose jobs bring them into contact with death and the dying on a daily basis. What insights do their extraordinary jobs give them into life and death? This month: anatomical pathology technologists, or mortuary assistants.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Wellcome Collection
→ Euston 6 min walk
→ Euston (London) 6 min walk
→ Euston Square 1 min walk