This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Something Paranormal' show
Ghost Hunt: Something Paranormal
"This former airport served two world wars and is believed to host many ghosts, A man called Shaw, a pilot who was once based at RAF Usworth, is reported to wander around the museum and it's hangers and his footsteps have often been heard.
also Voices have been heard around the hangers as well as objects being thrown as well as full apparitions.
Are you brave enough to Join the Something Paranormal Team as we investigate
Tickets and more information available from www.somethingparanormal.co.uk"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: North East Aircraft Museum
Enquiries: 0191 5190662