This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Low' show
Low head out on a UK headline tour in April in support of their 10th album 'The Invisible Way'.
Produced by Wilco's Jeff Tweedy, engineered by Tom Schick and recorded in Wilco's studio in Chicago, IL, during the autumn of 2012, the release marks Low's 20th anniversary as a band.
'The Invisible Way' finds Low's majestic melancholy in full bloom yet distinguishes itself with its starker, unadorned soundscapes, layered harmonies and drummer/vocalist extraordinaire Mimi Parker singing lead on five of the 11 songs. The album tackles large issues in a manner that plays a stunning counterpoint to the sublime hush of the music.
American indie rock group from Duluth, Minnesota. Formed in 1994 Low scored two entries in NME's top 50 albums in 1999. Their music is commonly described as 'slowcore', a subgenre characterised by slow tempos and minimalist arrangements - very reminiscent of Joy Division in their utter soulfulness. They have also worked with noisenik Steve Albini.
Low tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 9 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Central Methodist Hall
→ Manchester Victoria 10 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 12 min walk
→ Oxford Road 12 min walk