This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Virginia Ironside' show
Growing Old Disgracefully: Virginia Ironside
When an agony aunt reaches the ager of sixty, she can lie like a trooper, jump off a bridge, or take to the stage.
This doyenne of Fleet Street delivers her observations with precision, style and wit, explaining how unlimited free drugs, fun funerals, grandchildren and sex – or, even better, no sex – make the 60s the best and funniest time of your life.
Her observations with precision, style and wit, making this a real must see show.
Virginia Ironside writes a regular agony column for the Independent and the Oldie. Her comic novels include No! I Don't Need Reading Glasses!
'Funny, sensible and smart… an absolute delight' (The Scotsman)
'Her show is really funny... I urge you to see it' (Arthur Smith).
Virginia Ironside tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Blake Theatre
Phone: 01600 719 401
Disabled Bookings: 01600 719 401