FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for A Wetland Christmas Carol
A Wetland Christmas Carol
"12noon and 3.30pm in the Theatre
Our Christmas show tells a traditional story with a conservation twist. Scrooge hates wetlands: he thinks they're yucky, muddy places of no use to anyone. Will the Ghosts of Wetlands Past, Present and Future manage to persuade him otherwise? There are two shows each day throughout the Christmas holidays.
There's no charge to come to the show but normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply. There is no need to book."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: WWT London Wetland Centre
→ Barnes Bridge 14 min walk
→ Barnes 15 min walk