This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Tick And Twitch Walk
"Get your 2013 bird list off to a flying start!
During this one hour walk, our birdwatching expert will help you identify as many bird species as possible. We record over 180 species on site each year, and winter is a great time for finding many of them.
Our wardens and volunteers work outside on the reserve all day so will be able to show you the best spots for finding particular birds.
Around this time of year, birds on site are likely to include bitterns, common snipe, redwings and fieldfares. In previous winters we've seen bearded tits, waxwings, scaup, and common scoter."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: WWT London Wetland Centre
→ Barnes Bridge 13 min walk
→ Barnes 16 min walk