Sat 24th Nov at 7:30pm - 11:30pm
@ The Wilmington Arms, London
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Turnstile Junkpile' show
Before The Gold Rush: Turnstile Junkpile + The Ely Plains + Joe Wilkes
"Before The Gold Rush is a once monthly night at The Wilmington Arms music venue in central London. It showcases the best in emerging and unsigned artists within, but not strictly confined to, the genres of folk, americana, and alt. country."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Image © The Wilmington Arms
Country and folk tinged balladeering, Turnstile Junkpile are a British Americana band named after a Townes Van Zandt song. Their guitar-led, retro and country-influenced sound recalls artists such as The Jayhawks and Neil Young and features appealing harmonies, pedal steel, banjo, and some serious grooves.
Turnstile Junkpile tour dates
The Ely Plains hail from SE England and play a blend of folk and country music inspired by the sounds and stories of the dustbowl and the cotton fields, the village and the canyon, Big Pink and the basement.
The Ely Plains tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Wilmington Arms
→ Farringdon 11 min walk
→ King's Cross 13 min walk
→ Kings Cross 13 min walk
→ Chancery Lane 10 min walk
→ Farringdon 10 min walk
→ Angel 11 min walk