Thu 14th Feb at 11:00am Tues-Sat - 6:00pm Tues-Sat
@ Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA), Glasgow
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Economy
ECONOMY aims to provide an explicitly critical angle on how the global dominance of capital since 1989 has impacted on the formation of contemporary subjects by addressing issues that range from migration, labour, sexuality, the crisis of democracy to the quest for alternatives.
Presented across Stills (Edinburgh) and here at CCA, the exhibitions will include the work of a number of artists from across the globe in addition to new residency-based commissions by Edinburgh-based photographer Owen Logan and the Austrian collective Wochenklausur.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Enquiries: 0141 332 7521
Bookings: 0141 352 4900
→ Charing Cross (Glasgow) 3 min walk