Fri 18th Jan at 6:30pm / 9:00pm
London International Mime Festival: Les Hommes Vides
@ Soho Theatre, London
Featuring: Invisible Thread
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for London International Mime Festival
London International Mime Festival: Les Hommes Vides : Invisible Thread
Les Hommes Vides is a twenty minute low-tech, charming, eerie and comic performance of slapstick and surreal table-top puppetry and object theatre. It contains scenes of plank action, eyeless shopping, bouncing puppets, poetry and prizes.
Invisible Thread was formed in 2011, one of two companies created from the split of internationally renowned puppet and visual theatre group, Faulty Optic.
Following the company’s highly successful debut production, Plucked, at LIMF12, Liz Walker’s latest show promises further adventures in the bizarre world of adult puppetry. Escape normality and suspend disbelief!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Soho Theatre
Bookings: 020 7478 0100
Disabled Bookings: 020 7478 0100
→ Charing Cross 14 min walk
→ Tottenham Court Rd 3 min walk