This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Jerry Sadowitz' show
Comedian, Magician, Bawbag!: Jerry Sadowitz
"Very funny, totally offensive and he hates your guts. What more do you want? Emptied a room once with just his warm-up material. Punched in Montreal. Eats children as part of his 'five a day'.
Strictly Adults Only.
'Funniest comedian and one of the best close up magicians in the country' - Guardian
Info provided by the Event Organiser
The nightmare continues... Highly offensive stand-up and sleight of hand skills combine to produce a show that uniquely defies audience appeal. Please note that while his act has been successfully 'middle-classifed' by other performers, they have all since contracted the ebola virus and regularly pass it on to their audiences. You can do the right thing for yourself and see this show instead.
Jerry Sadowitz tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Norwich Arts Centre
Phone: 01603 660 352
Disabled Bookings: 01603 660 352
→ Norwich 18 min walk