This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Cast' show
Originally formed in 1992 from the ashes of two of the most legendary and lauded guitar bands of the time, The La's and Shack, Cast released four albums (three of them top 10), and had ten top 10 singles. The second album also went platinum. During that time, Noel Gallagher described watching the band as "a religious experience", and at release 'All Change' was the highest biggest selling album of all time for Polydor.
After the band's split, Power released three solo albums, and has played intermittently since 2005 with the reformed La's. A decade later, and the original line-up of John Power (guitar/ vocals), Liam 'Skin' Tyson (lead guitar), Pete Wilkinson (bass) and Keith O'Neill (drums) have reunited with original producer John Leckie (Stone Roses, Radiohead, The Fall) for 'Troubled Times'. The reinvigorated band have produced an album full of the anthemic, melodic and beautifully written songs for which they have always been loved by their fervent fanbase.
Cast tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: King George's Hall
Bookings: 0844 847 1664
Disabled Bookings: 0844 847 1664
→ Blackburn 9 min walk