This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
The Collins Miner Project
Presented by The Newcomen Society, which is the world's oldest learned society devoted to the study of the history of engineering and technology.
The Society is based in London and is concerned with all branches of engineering: civil, mechanical, electrical, structural, aeronautical, marine, chemical and manufacturing.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
→ Bull Street 7 min walk
→ Corporation Street 8 min walk
→ Snow Hill 10 min walk
→ Moor Street 6 min walk