Thu 22nd Nov at 1:30pm
@ Cockpit Theatre, London
Featuring: Living Words
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Weave: Living Words
One-woman poetry show exploring themes around living with dementia, by Susanna Howard from Living Words.
An entertaining and thought-provoking one-woman show devised from poetry residencies with people living with dementia. Weave, a Resonate Project, was originally shown as training material with health professionals and artists.
Written and performed by Susanna Howard of Living Words, it aims to be bang-on, unafraid, challenging and inspiring.
Image © Cockpit Theatre
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Cockpit Theatre
Enquiries: 0207 258 2925
→ Marylebone 8 min walk
→ Edgware Rd 6 min walk
→ Marylebone 6 min walk