This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
An hour of traditional Music Hall for you to join in with those famous old choruses. The world-famous Players’ Theatre Club present an hour of traditional Music Hall for you to join in those famous old choruses such as: “My old man said: ‘Follow the van’”. Song-sheets will be provided.
Music Hall as a form of popular entertainment, lasted from around 1860 through to 1950, and over that period a vast number of songs were produced. There is no definitive record of how many, but it certainly runs into the thousands. Typically, a music hall song consists of a number of verses sung by the performer, with the audience encouraged to join in with the chorus.
The Players’ Theatre Club dates from 1929, and continue to put on great shows.
To reserve your free place, please email reception thecockpit.org.uk or call 020 7258 2925 (12-6, Mon-Sat)
Image © Cockpit Theatre
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Cockpit Theatre
Enquiries: 0207 258 2925
→ Marylebone 8 min walk
→ Edgware Rd 6 min walk
→ Marylebone 6 min walk