This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
British Athletics Grand Prix
World-class athletics returns to the NIA for the British Athletics Grand Prix on Saturday 16 February in what is widely regarded as the world's best indoor athletics events.
The fast pace of this thrilling athletics meet will keep everyone glued to their seat from start to finish. Whether it is the 60 metres or the hurdles that gets your heart racing or the breathtaking performances in the high jump or pole vault, you will certainly not be disappointed.
The stars always come out in force and Britain's favourites, Mo Farah, Robbie Grabarz and Jessica Ennis have all competed at this event in recent years along with global superstars such as Liu Xiang, Asafa Powell and Danielle Carruthers.
With the global superstars of athletics set to descend on Birmingham once again in 2013, make sure you don't miss out.
This event takes place at Arena Birmingham, which has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Arena Birmingham
Disabled Access: Bronze Status
Phone: 0844 338 8000
Disabled Bookings: 0800 640 5001
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ St Pauls 13 min walk
→ New Street 15 min walk
→ Snow Hill 15 min walk
→ Jewellery Quarter 12 min walk
→ Five Ways 13 min walk
→ Snow Hill 14 min walk