This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Life Through A Lens
Life Through A Lens
Life Through a Lens is an educational project funded by Ormiston Children & Families Trust. It was initiated and led by the Cambridge based documentary photographer and filmmaker Julia C Johnson.
It aims to help young Gypsies and Travellers living in Cambridgeshire to challenge the increasing levels of stigmatisation and racial hatred that they suffer.
Ormiston Children & Families Trust offered the young Travelling Community in Cambridgeshire cameras and the opportunity to use photography to share positive aspects of their life and their culture with the public.
Fifteen young Travellers committed to a twenty-week photography course at Cambridge Regional College (CRC), led by photographer, filmmaker and lecturer Julia C Johnson.
The course culminated in the powerful images in this exhibition and helped to increase the self-esteem and confidence of all the young people involved dramatically.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Norwich Arts Centre
Phone: 01603 660 352
Disabled Bookings: 01603 660 352
→ Norwich 18 min walk