This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The Rolling Stones' show
50 & Counting: The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will play two gigs at London's O2 Arena on Sunday 25th November and Thursday 29th November - celebrating an incredibly successful 50 years in music.
Last week, the band's saxophonist, Bobby Keys, let slip about the gigs, which will follow the release of their brand new greatest hits collection 'GRRR!' on November 12th.
The compilation also feature two new songs - 'Gloom and Doom' and 'One Last Shot'.
This event takes place at The O2, which has achieved Gold Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Legends in their lifetimes and the anarchic bad boys of rock who still generate the same raw energy that shocked their audiences to their ankle socks when they first hit the stage in the early 60s.
The Rolling Stones tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 80 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The O2
Disabled Access: Gold Status
Enquiries: 020 8463 2000
Bookings: 0844 856 0202
Disabled Bookings: 020 8463 3359
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ North Greenwich 4 min walk