This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Alex Taylor' show
Singer/song-writer Alex Taylor is one of the shining lights of Bristol's renowned music scene and a troubadour of world-class standing.
He has had some amazing reviews and with Q magazine enthusing that 'Taylor is a singer-songwriter of rare intensity... echoes of Bill Withers' jazzy folky soul' and Time Out described him as 'a Buckley-esque singer songwriter'.
His debut album features some key players from the Bristol music scene: Jim Barr (Portishead) on bass, Leo Taylor (Adele, The Invisible) on drums, Angelo Bruschini (Massive Attack) on guitar and Dan Moore (Phantom Limb) on piano, Hammond and Rhodes.
And it just so happens that he is the youngest son of jazz legends Norma Winstone and John Taylor.
'Making quite a name for himself on the acoustic circuit with his dynamic solo shows, using pedals and loops to create a wall of sound with just his voice and guitar' (Maverick Magazine).
Alex Taylor tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Castle Hotel
Enquiries: 0161 237 9485
Disabled Bookings: 0161 237 9485
→ Manchester Victoria 10 min walk