Fri 30th Nov
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark
@ Norden Farm Centre for The Arts, Maidenhead
Featuring: Blunderbus Theatre Company
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark : Blunderbus Theatre Company
It’s the night before Christmas and Plop the baby barn owl wants to join in the excitement. He peeps over the edge of his nest, wobbles a bit, and falls off his branch!
Join Plop as he discovers campfires, fireworks and moonlit adventures. With live music, puppetry and storytelling. Come fly with us – it’s a hoot!
Suitable for ages 3 and above.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Phone: 01628 788 997
Disabled Bookings: 01628 788 997