This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Tim Key' show
Masterslut: Tim Key
Key is back in London for the climax of his second nationwide tour. Still spunking poetry everywhere. Now 36 years old. Key’s cropped up in Newswipe, Cowards and We Need Answers and appears as Alan Partridge’s sidekick in Mid Morning Matters.
A former member of the Cambridge Footlights, he first came to the Fringe with the 2001 Edinburgh show Far Too Happy, which also starred Mark Watson and was nominated for the Perrier award for best newcomer.
He also featured in Alex Horne's best-newcomer nominated Making Fish Laugh in 2003, and is part of the four-man sketch troupe Cowards. His solo Edinburgh debut came in 2004, with the tragic one-man comedy play Luke & Stella, which was made into a Radio 4 series called All Bar Luke.
'This is one art house form-buster who can really give you a good time' (Times)
'In any other sphere apart from comedy, we'd probably class this way of looking at the world as certifiable. Here it feels like genius' (The Daily Telegraph)
'As daring and innovative as it is ridiculously funny... He's a genius, plain and simple' (Time Out).
Tim Key tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Arts Theatre
Enquiries: 0844 847 1608
→ Charing Cross 9 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk