This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Ice Festival
A beautiful ice rink perched on top of the world, in Chavasse Park at Liverpool One.
A central Christmas tree feature, the UK’s first pop-up real Ice Bar, a magical Santa’s Grotto with a real ice sculptured gallery and exhilarating ice slide, with plenty of space to skate and enjoy the stunning city centre view.
Take in the views of the Urban Alpine resort, Chavasse Park, Liverpool One leisure gallery and Albert Dock in the background. Decorated and styled with innovative lighting, this rink is set to become known as the most stylish in the UK.
Whilst skaters enjoy the spacious rink, spectators can watch their friends, family and children skate from the comfortable decked terrace attached to the cool Café-bar while enjoying a hot chocolate, topped with cream or traditional vin chaud – mulled wine - or Alpine snacks.
Check out the programme of live entertainers, singing traditional Christmas songs and watch live ice carving displays too.
Please visit the website for more information - www.liverpool-one.com/website/ice-festival-prices
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Liverpool ONE
Enquiries: 0151 232 3100
→ James Street 3 min walk