This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Writing for TV Workshop
Designed for both new and experienced writers. Former Head of Development at Baby Cow TV (makers of Ideal, Gavin & Stacey) Ric Michael guides you through the politics, opportunities, etiquette and rationale of writing for the small screen – on television, online and mobile platforms.
This event has been rescheduled from 20th November.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Waterside Arts Centre
Bookings: 0161 912 5616
Disabled Bookings: 0161 912 5616