This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Mumford & Sons' show
Mumford & Sons
Following the release of their second album, 'Babel', the band head out on the road again in November.
The Tour Of Two Halves sees Mumford & Sons play fifteen shows altogether, split into six theatres followed by eight arenas, including two dates at London's O2 Arena.
West London quartet Mumford & Sons create classic, bluegrass-inspired folk songs. Winning 2013's Brit Award for Best British Group and notching up a total of 14 Grammy nominations, their success story has been staggering. Their second album, Grammy Award winning 'Album of the Year'; 'Babel', became the fastest seller of 2012 in the UK, whilst over in the US it was the 4th biggest selling album of the year.
Then 2015's third album 'Wilder Mind' reached no.1 in seven countries and hitting top 5 in a further nine countries. Originally looking up to their peers Laura Marling and Noah And The Whale, the band have since outsold and outshone them, taking their humble folk music to stadium and arena-size audiences.
Mumford & Sons tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 38 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Sands Centre
Bookings: 01228 633 766
Disabled Bookings: 01228 633 766
→ Carlisle 14 min walk