This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol: Simon Callow
Simon Callow and director Tom Cairns have created a one man theatrical extravaganza of total story-telling: phantasmagoric, hilarious, heart-breaking, visionary, a celebration of goodness, a plea for justice and a promise of redemption.
A Christmas Carol is the most famous and one of the most daring books Charles Dickens ever wrote. It has become ‘the’ Classic Christmas Tale.
As the Ghosts spirit Scrooge from his past to his present to his future, Dickens plunges cinematically from the miser’s dank and creaking house to riotous festivities, from cosy hearths to graveyards. And all the time the author’s voice, tender, savage, magisterial, is present.
On of the UK's finest and best-loved actors. He has been treading the boards for many years in the country's top theatres, and has made his name in cinema with roles in such films as Four Weddings And A Funeral.
'One of our most erudite and urbane public men of the theatre' (The Guardian).
Simon Callow tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Arts Theatre
Enquiries: 0844 847 1608
→ Charing Cross 9 min walk
→ Leicester Square 2 min walk