Mon 17th Dec at 8:00pm
@ Kitchen Garden Cafe, Birmingham
Featuring: Dirty Old Folkers
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Christmas Panto: Dirty Old Folkers
Dick Whittington gets the inappropriate DoF treatment. The Panto is always one of the highlights of the Kitchen Garden’s year, so if you want to get into the festive spirit with a good old sing song, followed by “it's behind you”, then this is the night for you.
A super-charged folk ensemble, Dirty Old Folkers create musical mayhem. Think of a Viz comic, being narrated by the Pogues! Juxtaposing Folk with comedy, cabaret and political satire, Dirty Old Folkers cook up a fine brew of a show. Theirs is a pick 'n' mix sweetie bag of musical genius, stretching across an ever expanding repertoire - Irish Folk, Bluegrass, Blues, a quick detour to Jazz, Classical Music, a nod to Black Sabbath, and all while spanking Pete Seeger's monkey.
Dirty Old Folkers tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Kitchen Garden Cafe
Enquiries: 0121 443 4725