This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
One-day Scratch Orchestra And Choir
"Musicians and singers are invited to raise the roof - and a lot of money - in aid of Cancer Research UK. For just £15 for singers or £20 for musicians (to cover costs), you will be sent a pack of music, then meet on the day for rehearsals and a spectacular performance at 4.00pm. Absolutely amazing experience for all involved. Free entry for audience with donations and surplus from fees going to Cancer Research UK. For further details and registration form, contact David Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01984 641003 theorchestrapitts.wix.com/theorchestrapitts"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
This event takes place at Colston Hall, which has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Colston Hall
Disabled Access: Bronze Status
Phone: 0117 203 4040
Disabled Bookings: 0117 203 4040
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Clifton Down 16 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 18 min walk
→ Redland 18 min walk