This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Cecil Beaton, Vogue And Wartime Fashion
For much of his career, Cecil Beaton worked as a photographer, cartoonist and writer for Vogue, one of the world's leading fashion and lifestyle magazines. His relationship with the magazine was strained at times but his contributions were always eye-catching and memorable. During the Second World War, Beaton juggled his role as an official war photographer with his work for Vogue.
For this talk, our head of photography Hilary Roberts is joined by Josephine Ross, author of Beaton in Vogue, to discuss Beaton's striking work as a Vogue photographer and his photographic style in shooting wartime fashion.
Tickets include admission to our major new exhibition Cecil Beaton: Theatre of War
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Imperial War Museum London
→ London Waterloo 10 min walk
→ Waterloo International 10 min walk
→ Elephant and Castle 10 min walk
→ Lambeth North 5 min walk