This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Twenty Twenty' show
Three piece band Twenty Twenty took the pop world by storm in 2011, following a string of successful performances supporting The Wanted, Selena Gomez, The Saturdays and Tinchy Stryder. Comprised of brothers Sam and Jack Halliday and Sonny Watson-Lang the band have been writing and recording together since 2008. They self-released their first two singles in 2009 before signing to Geffen Records and releasing their debut album Small Talk, which shot straight into the top 40 in May 2011.
Twenty Twenty tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The Classic Grand
Enquiries: 0141 847 0820
Disabled Bookings: 0141 847 0820
→ Glasgow Central 2 min walk