This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'The Twang' show
To celebrate the release of their third studio album, '10:20', on October 29th, The Twang head out on a headline UK tour in the autumn.
10:20 follows the success of their first two records (their debut clocking in excess of 200,000 sales bearing hits Either Way and Wide Awake, and second album delivering massive fan favourite Barney Rubble), which firmly cemented the band's place in UK indie history. Lambasted by the press from day one The Twang haven't had it easy – but the sheer love for what they do has kept them going, and with this album it really is time to let the music do the talking.
To mark the release the band are making lead track 'Mainline' available to stream from soundcloud.com/thetwang/ . A departure for the band, Mainline features dark and twisted verses with a carnival like chorus.
Birmingham indie-rock five piece The Twang first found national fame when the NME wrote an article of the West Midlands music scene, and were very soon picking up awards, covered by a Radio 1 documentary and smashing the charts. Their success story includes three UK top 40 singles and two top 20 albums, with their debut 'Love It When I Feel Like This' reaching no.3. The boys celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2017.
The Twang tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 6 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Cockpit
Enquiries: 0113 244 3446
→ Leeds 2 min walk