This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Bridie Jackson' show
Stone Soup Events: Bridie Jackson
""Strong, passionate and totally absorbing" - Generator NE
"A unique record of startling beauty." - Manifesto magazine
"Really quite splendid" - Gideon Coe, BBC 6 music
"Ethereal and entirely beautiful music" - A New Band A Day
'Extraordinary, haunting vocals and deep, poetic lyrics create a challenging, thought provoking listening experience'
- Maverick magazine
Bridie Jackson & The Arbour are from Newcastle Upon Tyne. They launched their début album, Bitter Lullabies, with a sold-out show at The Sage Gateshead in January 2012.
This gig maybe recorded"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Bridie Jackson and The Arbour's inspired harmony-led arrangements and heavenly strings, create a powerful, dark and hauntingly tender sound, which merges folk with touches of blues, jazz, baroque and gospel. Winners of the 2013 Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition, and the prestigious City Music Foundation Award, they frequently leave audiences spellbound with their enchanting, electrifying performances.
Bridie Jackson tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Blake's Coffee House
→ Monument 4 min walk
→ Newcastle 6 min walk
→ Manors 6 min walk