This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Therapy?' show
A Brief Crack Of Live Tour: Therapy?
The Irish rockers head to the UK in November as part of their A Brief Crack Of Live European tour, supporting their current album 'A Brief Crack Of Light'.
This event takes place at Manchester Academy, which has achieved Silver Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Irish rockers who had a string of hit albums during the 1990s, 'Teethgrinder' being of particular note. From thrashy punk roots they developed a darker more intense sound that showed greater sophistication without ever sacrificing their accessibility or mainstream cross over potential.
Therapy? tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 3 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Manchester Academy
Disabled Access: Silver Status
Enquiries: 0161 275 2930
Bookings: 0161 832 1111
Disabled Bookings: 0161 275 2930
→ Oxford Road 15 min walk
→ Manchester Piccadilly 16 min walk
→ Ardwick 18 min walk