This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
See all dates for Richard III
Richard III: Shakespeare At The Tobacco Factory
The story of the deformed and ruthless Duke of Gloucester who charms, deceives and murders his way to power.
Not to be mistaken for historical fact, Richard III is Shakespeare's most popular English history play and remains as gripping and convincing an account of political intrigue and power-play as has ever been written.
'This finely tuned production goes to the heart of Shakespeare's play, and proves yet again how hard it is to have a bad time at the Tobacco Factory' (The Observer on Richard II in 2011).
Critically acclaimed and extremely popular theatre company, set up in 1999 to provide intimate performances for modern audiences. Since the company's creation, they have performed two productions of Shakespeare plays a year in the spring at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol. Despite being non-subsidised, their future looks assured as their reputation and audiences continue to grow.
Shakespeare At The Tobacco Factory tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Tobacco Factory
Phone: 0117 902 0344
Disabled Bookings: 0117 902 0344
→ Parson Street 15 min walk
→ Bedminster 18 min walk