This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for LomoWall
The Museum of London has collaborated with Lomography – the vibrant community dedicated to analogue photography – to create an eye-catching LomoWall display.
Almost 30,000 photographs make up this 65 metre Olympic themed LomoWall, which spans the Museum’s entrance hall and rotunda, making it the longest running LomoWall in the UK to date. More than 15,000 people from 32 countries submitted analogue pictures responding to the brief “inspiring and achieving in London’s Olympic year”. The photographs include images of Paralympic athletes in training for the London 2012 Games.
LomoWall is the culmination of a series of analogue photography workshops open to amateur, analogue photographers of all abilities. A selection of photographs from the workshops, along with other submissions, form a mosaic so the installation can be enjoyed up-close, or viewed from afar as a fascinating abstract artwork in its own right. The display is the first LomoWall in the UK since 2007
For more information about Lomography visit www.lomography.com
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Museum Of London
Enquiries: 0870 444 3852
→ Barbican 3 min walk