FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
A children's workshop led by Karen Hawkins.
By using a very simple version of batik, a resist method of applying colour to fabric, participants will celebrate African culture and the use of batik in African textile work.
Earthy colours and some naturally made colours will be used to represent traditionally made African dyes and pigments.
Please wear old clothes.
Drop-in activities for children 8-12 years - under 8s are welcome, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: RHS Garden Rosemoor
Bookings: 01805 624067