This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'The Voice in a Million Choir' show
The Orphans' Christmas Wish: The Voice in a Million Choir
Children's choral ensemble founded by husband and wife team Jo and Robert Garofalo.
All of the choir productions are centred around an adoption theme to raise awareness of the need to find homes and families for children in the care system, and the lavish and spectacular productions give thousands of children the opportunity to help make a difference not only to the lives of those thousands of less fortunate children, but also to themselves.
The Voice in a Million Choir tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: St George's Hall
Bookings: 01274 432000
Disabled Bookings: 01274 432000
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Bradford Interchange 4 min walk