This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Dreadzone' show
Dreadzone + Supajamma
Image © Simon Partington
One of the country's top reggae and dub acts, founded in 1993 by Greg Roberts and Tim Bran. Their debut album 360° set the stage for the follow up, Second Light, to be cited as a favourite of John Peel's and saw them play at Glastonbury just one year after their formation. Continuing to record and release new music, Dreadzone for many years hosted Dubweiser at Notting Hill Arts Club, and subsequently released Once Upon A Time in 2005. Their continued popularity remains a testament to their presence in British music.
Dreadzone tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Duchess
→ York 13 min walk