This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Maximo Park' show
With their much anticipated fourth album 'The National Health' released on June 11th, the quintet have announced their first full UK tour in three years, taking place in November.
A recent run of intimate, rapturously received shows saw the band back in peak form, playing tracks from their back catalogue as well as previewing incendiary, brand new material from their new album.
Indie-Rock band from Newcastle, fronted by the ever charming Paul Smith, whose tightly-wound songs are biting, contemporary takes on the familiar feelings of being trapped in a small town and desperately needing to escape. Their tunes vibrate with contained energy, and the anger more than occasionally spills out into faster, harder pop-rock. With three UK top 10 albums, two top 20 albums, along with eight UK top 40 singles, the boys continue to 'apply some pressure' to their sound and success.
Maximo Park tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 5 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: O2 Institute
Enquiries: 0121 437 4150
Disabled Bookings: 0121 437 4150
→ Corporation Street 9 min walk
→ Bull Street 9 min walk
→ New Street 9 min walk
→ Moor Street 5 min walk