This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Marcus Adams: Royal Photographer
Marcus Adams: Royal Photographer
Harewood is pleased to be hosting a special collection of photographs generously lent by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II from the Royal Collection. ‘Marcus Adams: Royal Photographer’, will showcase photographs from the Queen’s childhood, celebrating HM The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee year.
Some formal, some fun, the collection provides a unique insight into the life of the child destined to become Queen. Two vintage prints of Prince Charles and Princess Anne taken in October 1953 when they attended Marcus Adams’s studio together will appear in the exhibition for the first time.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Harewood House
Bookings: 0113 218 1000