This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Jiyo Residency
This is your chance to see the work of JIYO for the first time in the UK - an innovative, design-led enterprise working with skilled artisans and transforming rural communities in India. Collaborations between artisans, artists and designers have produced a unique range of exquisite craft products, including embroidered and woven textiles, paintings, toys and puppets, through which JIYO seeks to explore how the traditional knowledge, skills and practices of India can be preserved, energised and made relevant to contemporary consumers.
In addition to a stunning display of artefacts, JIYO presents a series of performances and invites you to meet artisans from India and share in their creative processes. Incorporated into the display is the Lotus Bazaar, where a selection of JIYO's craft products can be purchased.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk