This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for The Mousetrap
Agatha Christie's legendary whodunit The Mousetrap is still packing them in after 60 years in the West End and celebrated 26,000 performances at the St Martins Theatre in London on 6th April, 2015. The production, which originally opened in 1952 starring the late Richard Attenborough and his wife Sheila Sim, became the world’s longest running stage production in 1958 exceeding the run of Chu-Chin-Chow after 2,239 performances.
A group of people gathered in a remote part of the countryside discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst. Who can it be? One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until at the last, nerve-shredding moment the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
See www.the-mousetrap.co.uk for further information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: St Martins Theatre
Enquiries: 0207 836 1443
→ Charing Cross 10 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk
→ Covent Garden 4 min walk