This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'U2' show
360° Tour: U2 + Glasvegas + The Hours
After nearly 40 years together Irish rockers U2 have racked up album sales of more than 150 million and garnered a loyal and enduring fan base. Returning once more with an anthemic sound set to fill stadiums and arenas worldwide, it seems that Bono and the lads are showing no signs of letting up.
U2 tour dates
The Mercury-nominated Scottish indie rockers formed in early 2006. Championed by music industry mogul Alan McGee, the band consists of James Allan (vocals), Rab Allan (lead guitar), Paul Donoghue (bass guitar) and Jonna Löfgren (drums).
Glasvegas tour dates
"We are The Hours. It's true. We mean what we say. Every note. Every beat. Every syllable. We believe it's time for a change..... " The Hours, who don't give too much away, are a London band who combine a heady mix of Beatles style sixties pop, manchester baggy and modern indie with a few chimes, bells and odd voices thrown in for good measure. Expect catchy tunes and plenty of danceable beats but don't be too thrown off if they start getting weird on you. Hummable pop with a distinctly darker side.
The Hours tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 74 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Hampden Park
Enquiries: 0141 620 4000
Disabled Bookings: 0141 620 4000
→ Mount Florida 6 min walk