The first poet to get a million pound record deal. A fascinating combination of performance poetry, social commentary and stand up. Imagine Oscar Wilde sharing a drink with Joe Strummer whilst in the background John Peel puts on some choice tunes.
'Never mind the Bellocs, Young has a penchant for exquisitely savage punchlines...and is treating the comedy circuit to some rather witty rhymes. He also has a great voice, Tom Baker-meets-town cryer, making the microphone redundant' (London Evening Standard).
See more info at murraylachlanyoung.co.uk
2 Murray Lachlan Young Tour Dates
Track Murray Lachlan Young
- You are tracking Murray Lachlan Young
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Murray Lachlan Young? Why not write a review?
Fans who like 'Murray Lachlan Young' also like:
Do you represent Murray Lachlan Young, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page