FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new I Am Horse dates are announced
I Am Horse have invented their own genre - "Chamber Poptronica", combing synths with violins. Darkly tinged electronic pop with a folk sentiment, I Am Horse are a 4 piece band of multi-instrumentalists from Bristol, comprising Magda, Suzie Lamb, Anna and Kate. Their music is loaded with nostalgia and melancholy and an occasional nod towards the dance floor. They are definitely a 'must see' live.
See more info at facebook.com/pages/I-Am-Horse/188605194507048
Image © I Am Horse
I Am Horse tour dates listed on Ents24.com since May 2012.
I Am Horse Tour Dates
Track I Am Horse
- You are tracking I Am Horse
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for I Am Horse
Alert me when new I Am Horse tour dates are announced...
You are tracking I Am Horse.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new I Am Horse tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen I Am Horse? Why not write a review?
Do you represent I Am Horse, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page