FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Since 2008, Curious Directive has evolved into a vibrant and dynamic theatre company exploring life through the lens of science. As an Associate company of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival and the Cambridge Science Festival, they are double Scotsman Fringe First winners (for Your Last Breath and Pioneer).
Described as 'a major talent' by Lyn Gardner, they have been runners-up for the Carol Tambor and the Oxford Samuel Beckett Award in 2012-13. They have partnered nationally with over forty prestigious theatres (Lyric Hammersmith, West Yorkshire Playhouse, Drum Plymouth), internationally with festival consortia (LIFT/Bunker Festival) and collaborated with numerous world-leading science institutions and charities (Wellcome Trust, STFC and the London Science Museum).
See more info at curiousdirective.com
Curious Directive tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Mar 2012.
3 Curious Directive Tour Dates
Track Curious Directive
- You are tracking Curious Directive
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,378,471 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 19th Apr: Curious Directive to appear at Playhouse Theatre, Oxford in October
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Curious Directive? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Curious Directive, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page